Dentist - Richland,WA
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Minimum first year guarantee of $175K - $195K based on
experience. Competitive, performance driven compensation plan, and
up to $50K signing/relocation and in-house loan repayment
incentives. -Refer a Dentist and earn $5K referral bonus!To learn
more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees
safe, please visit - Willamette Dental Group seeks a General
Dentist who incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered
care delivery approach with every patient. It's what we are known
for, and how we have built our reputation of having providers and
offices rated very highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more
information visit .
- We are a group of providers and a dental insurance carrier. As
an Accountable Care Organization you'll focus on engaging your
patient through education so that you will positively impact their
- Our evidence-based scientific approach allows you to focus on
the necessary treatment for your patients. No production goals,
quotas or pressure to sell dentistry.
- You'll work in a collaborative environment with multiple
General Dentists and Specialists, as well as receive mentorship
and/or provide mentorship to others as you grow in your
- You'll work with a highly trained team of patient care
advocates, dental hygienists, and dental assistants, utilizing them
to their fullest scope of practice (per state requirements).
- You'll have freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own
cases. Job Qualifications
- DDS or DMD from an accredited dental university.
- General Practice Residency OR Advanced Education in General
- Active state license and BLS.
- Nitrous Oxide credentials required.
- Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination
status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including
student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon or
Washington health care facility.
- A pending federal government mandate may require other
individuals to attain full COVID vaccination status, lawful
exemption status or weekly COVID testing. These rules will be
implemented as required by the law.
- Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a
health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID
infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID
- Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for
COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and
federal governments. Company Overview We provide:
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A team oriented multi-specialty group practice in a
collaborative work environment with other providers.
- Annual guaranteed compensation with possible sign-on and
- Performance driven culture with incentive to provide
compassionate quality care to your patients.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, professional
leave, 401K with generous company match, and medical, dental,
vision, life, disability, and malpractice insurances.
- State license and DEA reimbursement.
- Thorough employee orientation, onboarding, and continuing
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- A provider and employer of choice in the dynamic and beautiful
Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care in order to facilitate the best
possible outcomes. Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity
employer.We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other
protected characteristics.This job description is not meant to be
an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but
constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and
function in the company.This position may be exposed to PHI in the
course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information
(PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability
and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).INDR1
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Richland , Dentist - Richland,WA, Healthcare , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!