Cardiac Sonographer -Echocardiography Sign-on Bonus*
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 25, 2022
$5,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates who meet
all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic
benefits and compensation package offered by Kadlec that begin on
your first day of employment. Apply Today! Applicants that meet
qualifications will receive a text message with some additional
questions for you to answer from our Modern Hire system. Kadlec has
an exciting opportunity for a Cardiac Sonographer to join our
growing Echocardiography team located in Richland, Washington!
Shift Details: Part-time, 0.5 FTE, Variable Shift Minimum
Requirements: * Graduate of a CAAHEP accredited program for
Echocardiography or Cardiovascular Technology or equivalent
combination of education, experience and training.
* Registered Cardiovascular Sonographer (RCS) or Registered
Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) required within two years of
* Registered through Cardiovascular Credentialing International or
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers required
within two years of hire date.
* Healthcare Provider BLS. Preferred Qualifications: * One (1) year
experience as clinical technologist, or two (2) years as a
* Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills. Duties include, but are not
limited to, the following: As a Cardiac Sonographer you perform
echocardiographic procedures, assists physicians as required and
does related work as assigned. * Demonstrate and sustain compliance
with Kadlec Caregiver Expectations Standard of Excellence and Code
* Perform Echocardiographic procedures as ordered by a physician
following evaluation of the physical condition of the patient.
* Receive examination request and confirms it with the patient
chart or physician order to include the appropriateness of the
* Consult with physicians regarding procedure to be accomplished as
* Answer telephone and follows through as necessary.
* Assist with patient scheduling as needed.
* Greet patient pleasantly, confirms identification and explains
examination procedure to the patient.
* Perform Echo, stress echo, bubble study, contrast studies, TEE
exams, and CVOR TEE monitoring, including equipment setup,
preparing patient for procedure, positions patient, assists
physician, performs Echo, operates equipment, cleans equipment
* Operate Echo equipment and evaluates for technical quality.
* Monitor patient condition and reports changes to appropriate
personnel or physician.
* Transfer patient to exam table, positions patient and
demonstrates sensitivity to patient's modesty.
* Adhere to all safety precautions and aseptic techniques following
departmental policies and procedures.
* Complete appropriate documentation as prescribed by the
department and for quality control activities.
* Transport sealed, pre-packaged procedure trays that contain
sharps and non-narcotic medications for the purpose of stocking
rooms in the department (example - Lumbar puncture tray).
* Bills for procedure using Kadlec Regional Medical Center computer
* Insure that the referring physician receives exam report either
electronically or by fax.
* May transport patients to and from departments utilizing proper
techniques of body mechanics to protect patients and personal
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Richland , Cardiac Sonographer -Echocardiography Sign-on Bonus*, Healthcare , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!