Sales Representative - Home Healthcare - WA
Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Put your talents to work at PCM! Whether you work in our Home
Care, Clinical Research, Impairments, or Catastrophic Care
division, you will support our mission to deliver care and other
services that enhance the quality of life of our clients. Be a part
of our dynamic client-focused team and make a difference in your
career!Contribute to the growth of Professional Case Management
patient population in a specified region. Works collaboratively
with local staff such as Regional Directors, Nurse Administrators
and the Community Outreach Vice PresidentQualifications
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or
comparable relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in consumer sales, residential door to
door prospecting and in-home sales
- Experience in creating, organizing and managing community
events and other PCM events
- Local and regional travel required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or general medical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and CRM tools,
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Compassionate and mission driven, able to empathize with
potential clients with severe health needs, yet effectively
converting them into referrals
- Licensed driver with clean driving record and insured in
accordance with state and/or Agency requirements.Essential
Functions/Areas of Accountability
- Create and maintain relationships through regular visits with
potential clients and assigned professional accounts.
- Follow up on referral leads by phone and in-home visits Cold
call via in person encounters with potential clients in their
homes, deliver the PCM presentation and manage client
- Champion a positive, professional image of PCM to create
customer goodwill and foster referrals.
- Assist potential clients with navigating through the DOL
qualification process via EEOICPA and facilitation through the
Resource Center and Advocates.
- Both individually and as part of a team, initiate, organize,
schedule and participate in regular educational trainings,
community visits, luncheons, town and union hall meetings, and
- Generate client referrals that result in staffed clients
- Participate and manage events in local markets as well as
travel to other markets to assist with events.
- Travel is approximately 25% of time.
- Maintain, replenish and distribute printed collateral and other
marketing materials at primary referral source locations.
- Use phone contact lists and company database tools to
proactively contact potential clients and initiate possible client
- Acting independently and collaboratively, answer client
community inquiries regarding Company's in-home nursing services
available, as well as conduct outreach to senior groups and
retireesAvailable Benefits Include
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Benefits Please contact Michelle Spreutels Martinez
at (866) 776-0127 x353 or at
firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn
more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in
your own career!Professional Case Management is an Equal
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Richland , Sales Representative - Home Healthcare - WA, Healthcare , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!