Dental Hygienist - Up to $7,500 Sign-On & Relocation
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Offering up to $5,000 in Sign-On and $2,500 in Relocation
Advances! -Starting at $46.92 to $51.37 per hour, depending on
experience. -To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is
keeping our employees safe, please visit - Willamette Dental Group
seeks a dental hygienist that incorporates empathy, kindness and a
patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It's
what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of
having providers and offices rated very highly on patient
satisfaction surveys. For more information visit .
- You'll use evidence-based science without production, quotas or
pressure to upsell as our dental hygienist.
- You'll work with highly-trained and friendly staff.
- You'll have opportunities for advancement to dental hygienist
- You'll work a consistent weekly schedule.
- Your primary focus is to establish patient rapport, educate,
and engage the patient in partnering to maintain oral health.
- Work efficiently with a dental team of 1 Dentist and 2 Dental
Assistants practicing assisted hygiene schedules.
- Utilize your dental hygiene license to its fullest scope.Oregon
- Registered Dental Hygiene License; Required and in good
- Local anesthesia endorsement; Required
- N2O permit; Required and kept current
- Restorative function endorsement; RequiredWashington
- Unrestricted Dental Hygiene license OR Dental Hygiene Renewable
- Local anesthesia endorsement; Required
- Restorative function endorsement; Preferred
- Dental Hygiene License required and in good standingAdditional
Current government mandates require
full COVID vaccination status, or lawful exemption status, for all
persons, including student externs, who will be working or present
in an Oregon or Washington health care facility.A pending federal
government mandate may require other individuals to attain full
COVID vaccination status, lawful exemption status or weekly COVID
testing. These rules will be implemented as required by the
law.Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a
health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID
infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID
positive.Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for
COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA, and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
- Paid-Time Off, including paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurances
- 401k employer match of $.50 for every $1 you contribute to the
401(k) plan, up to 10% of your earnings in each calendar year you
work 1,000 hours
- Continuing Education funds that can be used for, but not
limited to, covering license fees (when working 20 hours/week or
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Dental Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts from different vendors
- Company-provided scrubs
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.Team Goal
- Eligible for up to $5,000 annual Team Goals Incentive based on
clinic's performance in the calendar year.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected
characteristics. -This job description is not meant to be an
all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes
a general definition of the position's scope and function in the
company. -This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of
his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a
manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). -INDH1
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Richland , Dental Hygienist - Up to $7,500 Sign-On & Relocation, Healthcare , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!