Company: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC)
Posted on: November 2, 2019
Work Safe, Make a Difference, and Be a Part of History with the
CPRMP Management team!
At CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), located in
Richland, Washington, we are working to provide a sustainable
future for the historic Hanford area through the protection of the
Columbia River and the remediation of the Central Plateau. To
achieve our mission, we need exceptionally talented, innovative,
and driven people to help us reduce risks on the Hanford Site by
removing some of the most hazardous waste streams and facilities in
the Department of Energy (DOE) complex. If you would like to work
with a highly skilled workforce to achieve unique and challenging
goals that critically impact our environment and community, this is
your chance to be a part of our legacy!
The Central Plateau Risk Management Project (CPRMP) evaluates and
mitigates risk involving legacy structures across the Hanford Site
to protect human health and the environment. This includes
surveillance and maintenance of no-longer-used buildings,
demolition, removal of retention basins and other activities.
A day in the life of a CPRM Health/Safety and Radiological Controls
* Providing management/leadership of the Central Plateau Risk
Management Project (CPRMP) Health/Safety and Radiological Control
Team. Including the managing, administration and oversight of the
Health/Safety and Radiological Control support provided to all
CPRMP operations, projects and facilities consistent with the CHPRC
safety, health and radiological control policies and
* Implementing the requirements associated with ISMS/EMS.
* Ensuring sufficient trained and qualified staff (RCTs, Health
Physicists, Rad Engineers, H&S and First Line Managers) to
conduct project work scope.
* Coordinating with facility/project management to ensure all
performance goals are met and operational priorities are
* Communicating expectations to staff that support attainment of
Project and ES&H goals and objectives.
* Continuously seeking efficiencies and opportunities to improve
operational efficiencies. Foster compliance with requirements by
routinely monitoring work to ensure activities are conducted in
accordance with policies and procedures.
* Continually evaluating the project's performance and making
needed corrections and improvements; being proactive, timely, and
compliant in dealing with personnel matters.
* Ensuring staff meet DOE and CHPRC training requirements.
* Supporting routine facility operations including drills.
* Supporting the annual development of the CPRMP budget necessary
for implementation of an effective Health/Safety and Radiation
* Working cooperatively with the HAMTC Safety Representatives and
Project workforce to understand and resolve safety concerns.
* Ensuring grievances are addressed promptly.
* BS/BA in Science, Health Physics, Engineering or Safety, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience,
* A minimum of 10 years job related nuclear experience which
includes at least 3 years DOE radiological experience, or 3 years
Health & Safety experience, and at least 5 years management
experience, and a minimum of 1 year Hanford site experience.
* Must be able to meet the medical and clearance requirements of
* Applicable certification (e.g., Certified Health Physicist (CHP),
Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and/or Certified Safety
Relocation Funding Provided
U.S. Citizenship Required
Shift Work Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), Richland , Director, Executive , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!