Company: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC)
Posted on: October 2, 2019
Work Safe, Make a Difference, and Be a Part of History with the
Central Plateau Risk Management (CPRM) Project!
At CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), located in sunny
Richland, Washington, we are working to provide a sustainable
future for the historic Hanford area through the protection of the
Columbia River and the remediation of the Central Plateau. To
achieve our mission, we need exceptionally talented, innovative,
and driven people to help us reduce risks on the Hanford Site by
removing some of the most hazardous waste streams and facilities in
the Department of Energy (DOE) complex. If you would like to work
with a highly skilled workforce to achieve unique and challenging
goals that critically impact our environment and community, this is
your chance to be a part of our legacy!
The Central Plateau Risk Management Project (CPRMP) evaluates and
mitigates risk involving legacy structures across the Hanford Site
to protect human health and the environment. This includes
surveillance and maintenance of no-longer-used buildings,
demolition, removal of retention basins and other activities.
A day in the life of a CPRM Project Manager involves:
* Planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict
deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring company
resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and
third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects
according to plan.
* Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying
potential crises, and devising contingency plans.
* Developing project documents and working independently at
* Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and
* Directing and managing project development from beginning to
* Defining project scope, goals and deliverables.
* Effectively communicating project expectations to team members
and stakeholders in a timely fashion.
* Estimating the resources and participants needed to achieve
* Identifying and resolving issues and conflicts within the project
* Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals,
requirements documentation, and presentations.
* BA/BS degree with 10 years related experience, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience, which includes a minimum
of 8 years DOE experience.
* Experience working with operations and bargaining unit
* Familiarity with Hanford site facilities, processes and systems,
particularly across the Central Plateau.
* Experience with project controls, Earned Value Management System
* PMI certified.
* Experiences with the Hanford management disposition process are
all highly preferred.
A few benefits/perks you can anticipate, depending on the nature of
your employment with CHPRC, include the following:
* A casual-dress work environment, where jeans are a regular
* A standard 4-10's work schedule that allows for long weekends and
recharging on the Columbia River, on a golf course, at 200+
surrounding wineries, or at other Pacific Northwest destinations
where fishing, hunting, snowboarding, hiking, and other outdoor
sporting opportunities are in abundance!
* An excellent benefits package, effective day one of hire, which
includes a generous 401K Savings Plans, Medical/Vision/Dental
Insurance Options, Flexible Spending Accounts, Holiday/Vacation
Pay, and more!
CHPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation Funding Provided
U.S. Citizenship Required
Shift Work Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), Richland , Project Manager, Executive , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!