Branch Manager I
Posted on: August 11, 2019
Company DescriptionSTCU is a growing regional credit union that is
consistently rated one of the top-performing credit unions in the
nation, and we have been named as one of Fortune Magazine's Great
Places to Work. We look for employees who have a strong desire to
serve others, are lifelong learners, are committed to working hard,
have a fun-loving attitude, and who want to make a difference in
our members' lives. We love people who share our passion for
integrity, service, innovation, education, people, and
celebration.STCU offers excellent benefits:
- Paid time off
- Ten paid holidays
- Health plan - medical, prescription drug, dental, and
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Training and development programs
- Semi-annual success sharing planJob DescriptionThe Branch
Manager I provides leadership and oversight for the operations of a
given branch. This position is responsible for ensuring coaching
that results in credit union growth by focusing on the deepening of
member relationships and providing exceptional member service. This
position is responsible for the branch goals, team development,
staffing and building relationships, both internal and
external.QualificationsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree in Business,
Finance or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in a financial
- Minimum of two years' experience in a management or leadership
role, preferably in a financial services environment, with
demonstrated skills in coaching, mentoring and developing
- Working knowledge in all aspects of financial institution
products and services to include consumer lending, equity lending,
member service, IRA's, trusts, business accounts, teller operations
- Working knowledge reading branch financial statements.
- Bilingual abilities, including ability to read, write and speak
Spanish fluently preferred at some locations.
- Ability to carry out leadership responsibilities according to
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs including Outlook,
Word and Excel.
- Notary Public License is required.
- National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS)
registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008 is
- Self-directed and detail oriented with the ability to plan and
work in an organized manner, coordinating multiple projects as well
as personal and team responsibilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to
work with staff and public tactfully and professionally, both in
person and on the telephone.
- Strong interpersonal skills required, including building and
maintaining positive relationships and excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt to changes and prioritize and manage competing
- Demonstrated ability to write reports, business correspondence,
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and understand and
communicate complex and diverse information, and effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of
managers, clients, and the general public.
- Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of
situations exercising flexibility and sound judgment in a
- Ability to make practical and timely decisions and explain
reasoning for decisions.
- Strong work ethic required, including the ability to complete
duties on time, consistently arrive at work on time as scheduled,
and ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.Physical
- Ability to speak, hear and see.
- Requires sitting and/or standing for long periods of
time.Ability to operate a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Ability to occasionally lift, pull/push, and carry up to 25
- Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds at a low or
moderate level consistent with an office setting.
- Exposure to high-stress, fast-paced, deadline-oriented
environment.Additional InformationPlease review our website for
more information at
Keywords: STCU, Richland , Branch Manager I, Executive , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!