Company: Mobile Modular Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Do you have a strong vision of what the future of modular
building might look like? Do you thrive on providing great customer
service? Consider joining this booming industry with the talented
team at Mobile Modular. Our high-quality, unique, cost-effective
solutions put us at the forefront of the market, meeting even the
most critical needs of today. Our solutions span applications
across healthcare/medical, education, business, residential
development and construction, retail and much more. As a division
of McGrath, we see the potential not just in our product but in our
*"A Day in the Life"*
Mobile Modular Management Corporation is a modular building
industry leader. Our business is renting and selling modular
buildings to education and commercial markets throughout the United
States. We are currently looking for a Branch Operations Manager in
our Richland, WA facility. In this role, you will report to the
Regional Operations Manager and will be responsible for providing
customer service, administrative and sales support, and scheduling
the delivery, installation, and removal of modular buildings and
other rental products. In addition, you will also supervise office
and production employees that perform repairs and prepare our
modular buildings and containers for rental to customers. This is a
career opportunity for a leader with a solid work ethic,
exceptional character and a dynamic personality.
*"What You'll Do"*
* Lead the operational efforts. Specific areas include logistics,
customer service, contracts, billing, receiving, accounts payable,
purchase orders, and project coordination.
* This is a "working manager" leadership position having oversight
of the production employees; the person selected will also execute
day-to-day operations responsibilities.
* Execute day-to-day operations and administrative responsibilities
for the Richland, WA location.
* Work closely with our sales staff and management to best support
our clients and our company.
* Develop strategies and tactics for identifying and implementing
"best practices" for the branch.
* Develop relationships with key customers and vendors for the
* Manage vendor base for on-site operations and implement policies
and procedures designed to provide excellent service to our
customer base and enhance our vendor partnerships.
* Mentor and train office staff and production team members to be
as productive as possible. Establish and implement programs to
proactively grow production staff both personally and
* Ensure compliance and support of our safety policies with all
staff members and visitors on site.
* Work with sales to help increase company market share in
established and new market segments. Assist in developing new
products and ancillary services to existing and new clients.
* Manage equipment purchasing process and assist with sales
decisions to optimize rental fleet utilization
* Develop strong relationships with subcontractors for
transportation, installation, and service in the marketplace.
Standardize practices among our vendors and consistently improve
our business processes.
* 3 plus years experience in operations supervision or similar
* High energy, flexible and able to execute in a fast paced, very
* Capacity to lead and manage autonomously and as a team member
* Track record of hands-on success
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and negotiation
* Effective project and time management skills
* Experience in utilizing financial metrics to manage costs
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to handle multiple responsibilities
* Leadership/Supervisory experience
* Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a plus
* PC proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel and Word Required, and
PowerPoint a plus
* Valid Driver's license
* We value our employees' Quality of Life, and when it comes to
mental health, recovery, and self-care, there is no
one-size-fits-all approach that is why we provide resources where
employees can find information on several wellness topics like
nutrition, exercise, emotional health, and more!
* We offer a variety of benefits that offer you flexibility and
choice, a simple selection experience, and the ability to take
control over your benefit spending.
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match.
* We all need to rest and recharge that's why in addition to
vacation and sick time we also offer considerable company-paid
* We also offer HSA, FSA, EAP and Pet Insurance!
* It's a great place to work where you are given the space to share
ideas and opinions and the bottom-line is "YOU" matter!
The pre-employment screening process includes social security
verification, criminal background check, drug test and a motor
vehicle record will be processed as well. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability and
any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all
newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your
rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Mobile Modular Corporation, Richland , Operations Manager, Executive , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!