Company: VNS Federal Services
Posted on: September 25, 2022
OverviewThe Project Manager is responsible for management and
execution of assigned projects(s) in accordance with the
requirements of the contract. - The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Coordinate and complete projects on time within budget and
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and
summarize progress of project.
- Review work documents, engineering documents, and interface
with operations, maintenance, engineering, management,
construction, and other project support staff.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives,
involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and
project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of
- Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within
the applicable scope and budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the
flawless execution of projects.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members'
individual strengths, skill sets and experience
levels.QualificationsEducation & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in appropriate field of study, or
equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a
plus.Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum of 15 years experience.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Extensive experience with facility/engineering documents and
- Safety conscious and has the ability to work in a fast paced,
compliance driven atmosphere.
- Strong organizational abilities, self-starter, and effective
- Resourceful, with the demonstrated ability to prioritize work
and to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft OfficeOther Duties:Please note that
this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. - Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
Keywords: VNS Federal Services, Richland , Project Manager, Executive , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!