Company: Wastren Advantage
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Project Manager is responsible for management and execution
of assigned projects(s) in accordance with the requirements of the
contract. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Essential Functions:
- Coordinate and complete projects on time within budget and
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and
summarize progress of project.
- Review work documents, engineering documents, and interface
with operations, maintenance, engineering, management,
construction, and other project support staff.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives,
involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and
project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of
- Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within
the applicable scope and budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the
flawless execution of projects.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members'
individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.Education &
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in appropriate field of study, or
equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a
plus.Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum of 15 years experience.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Extensive experience with facility/engineering documents and
- Safety conscious and has the ability to work in a fast paced,
compliance driven atmosphere.
- Strong organizational abilities, self-starter, and effective
- Resourceful, with the demonstrated ability to prioritize work
and to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft OfficeOther Duties:Please note that
this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice.ID: 2021-1575 External Company Name: VNS Federal
Services External Company URL: http://wadv.wastrencloud.com/
Keywords: Wastren Advantage, Richland , Project Manager, Executive , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!