Project Controls / Management Support (Onsite)
Company: ATTAINX INC
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job Title: Project Controls Management Support Clearance: Must
be a US Citizen AttainX, Inc. is in search for a Project Controls
to provide management support for the mission enabling
infrastructure operations and maintenance activities including
security, emergency services, information management, utilities,
reliability projects, and other site services.Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study (or equivalent work
- 8 years' relevant experience.
- Experience with Hanford mission support activities and
familiarity with the site mission, activities, and priorities,
- Proficiency in DOE Budgeting, Cost & Schedule Estimating,
Contract and Baseline Performance processes, preferred.
- Experience in Resource Planning & Allocation and Business
- Experience in analysis, tracking, monitoring, assessment,
review, and coordination.
- Experience in communication and interface skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, &
- Proficiency with reporting systems
- Experience in program and project management practices,
policies, and procedures.
- Experience in program and project Risk Identification,
Mitigation and Management.
- Experience in estimating and scheduling practices and tools
such as P6.
- Experience in oversight of prime contractor baseline planning,
including scope definition, schedules, cost estimates, performance
reporting, and earned value analysis.
- Proficiency in review of change packages, evaluation of cost
estimates and assessment of supporting back-up documentation.
- Proficiency with contractor performance evaluation including
verification of scope completion, schedule variance analysis, and
cost variance analysis.Job Duties:
- Participate in weekly interface meeting with AMMS Task Monitor
to review progress and/or discuss efforts and priorities. Other
AMMS sub-organizations or customers may require separate meetings
for work planning and progress status.
- Expert-level budgetary analysis will be required to consolidate
and document the program and project work scope from multiple
sources, maintain operational awareness of the capital planning and
investment control processes; and reconcile the Integrated
Investment Portfolio/Reliability Project Investment Portfolio
(IIP/RPIP), RL budget formulation and execution.
- WBS/WBS Dictionary - Expectation - captures and reconciles
budget, IIP/RPIP, RL external independent review (EIR) Baseline and
- Integrated facilities and infrastructure budget crosscut and
Exhibit 300s - Expectation - complies with HQ process and
deliverable requirements and milestones.
- Baseline Change Management - Expectation - implements the WBS
in the RL and Contractor baselines.
- Expert-level analysis will also be essential to monitoring and
control the investment execution as well as defining and
documenting performance incentives, as well as periodic status and
performance assessments. Expectations include:
- Performance Metrics - Expectation - documents and implements
the earned value outcome indicators whereby project success will be
- Performance Incentives - Expectation: document the completion
criteria and fee agreements associated with strategic and high
priority work scope to include including performance
- Performance Reports - Expectation: documents weekly monthly and
assist with monitoring and analyzing performance using Earned Value
Management and other performance management principles to ensure
resources are being utilized effectively.
- Recognize and report adverse trends to respective Federal staff
to help ensure baseline progress schedules are met.
- Integrate monthly variance analyses through workbook and
meetings with input from the contractors and the RL Subject Matter
Experts (SMEs) for inclusion in routine reporting such as
Integrated Planning Accountability and Budgeting System (IPABs
Project Analysis Reporting System 2 (PARS 2).
- Support the Federal staff in preparing for program and project
reviews and/or other draft presentations to RL Management,
Headquarters (HQ) Management, and external parties, etc.
- Provide scheduling support.
- Maintain performance data files.
- Assist with reviews of invoices, baseline submittals, and other
contractor change packages.
- Provide support in review and analysis of Independent
- Assist with baseline reviews, HQ Peer Reviews, and other
reviews as required. This includes recommendations and assessments
of technical and non-technical project issues.
- Assist with evaluation and review of statements of work and
work scope strategy for appropriateness and accuracy.
- Evaluate and review project and program risks to assure
currency of risk reports and risk management planning.
- Evaluate current schedule data and analyze the Critical Path
- Assist with integrated budget request and lifecycle
- Program and Project Execution Plans - Expectation: documents
project objectives, funding profiles, requirements, performance
parameters, management approach and R2A2s.
- Program and Project Risk Management Plans - Expectations:
documents program and project risks and risk handling
- Risk Register/updates - Expectations - maintains inventory of
program and project risks with their likelihood of occurrence,
impacts and dispositions.
- Contract Performance Baselines and Performance Measurement
Baselines - Expectations - documents the integration of the scope
definition and the labor, material, and other resource cost
estimates with the performance to planned performance and using the
- Baseline Deviations - Expectation - documents the scope, cost
and schedule factors, their impacts, and their remedies when actual
performance and planned performance vary significantly.
- Issue Management Process - Expectation - documents the process
whereby internal and external elements with the potential to impact
the project are identified, documented, and dispositioned.
- Issue/Change/Contingency etc. Logs - Expectation - provides a
convenient record of core information associated with issues,
changes, contingency use, and other transactions affecting the
project.About UsAt AttainX, you will be joining a team of highly
qualified individuals who solve today's challenges, transform to
future state, and execute innovate technology solutions. AttainX
has been supporting DOD and Civilian agencies for more than 12
years. Providing mission critical services in; Program Management,
Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Software Development,
Research, Architecture, Engineering, Test and Evaluation Services,
Financial Services, Business Operations and Logistics Services. You
will be leading our efforts to integrate and innovate technology
solutions to solve our clients' toughest technology problems.EEO
Commitment:AttainX is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative
action employer, we are committed to providing a workplace that is
free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion,
sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable federal, state, local, or international law. These
protections also extend to applicants. Follow the links below to
find out more;Accommodations:If you are an individual with a
disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace
accommodation, please send an email to . Indicate the specifics of
the assistance needed. Physical Demands:While performing duties of
the job, incumbent will be exposed to Normal demands associated
with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long
periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and
face to face. This position requires incumbent to have the ability
to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects,
tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust and focus. Work Environment: Travel may be
required to various worksite locations. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: ATTAINX INC, Richland , Project Controls / Management Support (Onsite), Executive , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!