Local Marketing Manager
Posted on: April 2, 2021
This role serves as a local marketing expert and the "front
door" to marketing for the local sales teams (DOS/ASM). The Local
Marketing Manager will create, develop and execute marketing
priorities and marketing efforts in collaboration with key
stakeholders across marketing, sales, local business entities and
Responsible for researching, identifying, developing, planning and
supporting the execution of integrated marketing activations in
alignment with the overall brand strategy. This role leads target
market planning, localized marketing strategy execution and
end-to-end integrated target market marketing. This role works with
local agent owners and marketing services to develop marketing,
advertising and local communication plans. This leader works in
collaboration with the extended brand management team, marketing
team, local sales leaders, operational support teams, engineering
and inter agency teams (IAT) to drive brand awareness,
consideration, lead generation, consumer/customer engagement, store
traffic and conversion. Additionally, this role is responsible for
identification, coordination, negotiation, and execution of
local/national sponsorships and events in alignment with brand
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the local market literacy and intelligence needed to
develop relevant integrated marketing strategies and localized
plans designed to drive key brand and business metrics.
- Develop and coordinate the target market planning for an
assigned geographic region.
- Create and utilize strategies and executable tactics that are
relevant for the nuances of the assigned geographic region that
meet primary business and brand goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute target market marketing strategies and
programs that drive awareness, consideration, lead generation,
store traffic, sales and positive brand exposure.
- Manage marketing and advertising budgets that drive profitable
results per localized P&L and ROC expectations.
- Work with agencies to maximize and optimize programming
- Own marketing relationship with agents and marketing services
to create local marketing plans that address local market needs,
maximizes marketing and advertising effectiveness.
- Negotiate and manage relationships for local partnerships,
local events, all sponsorships, local activations and other
programming in alignment with brand marketing strategies.
- Write vendor/agency RFP's, negotiate contracts and statements
of work in collaboration with procurement and legal to ensure brand
and regulatory compliance of all programming.
- Lead the development and support of the tools, resources and
systems needed to effectively execute, analyze, improve and
simplify local market programs and campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- 2-3 years of advertising and integrated marketing
- 4-5 years of local marketing, sponsorship and planning
- Proven experience in negotiating local partnerships,
co-marketing opportunities, and agent marketing.
- Proven experience managing financial budgets and influencing
local market spend.
- Proven project management skills.
- Display passion and excitement for serving customers.
- Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives
- Strong communication (verbal and written), influencing and
interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse
personalities. Ability to work with various groups both internal
- Solid understanding of analytics, measuring and interpreting
key campaign metrics.
- High level proficiency with MS Office applications, CRM,
calendar management tools, analytics and campaign tracking
- Travels as required (approximately 25%-40% depending on
geography and market needs, with majority of travel to be spent
visiting point of sales locations within the market.)
- Marketing planning and development.
- Experiential and local marketing.
Work Location: 400 Bradley Blvd Ste 200 Richland, WA 99352
Keywords: UScellular, Richland , Local Marketing Manager, Executive , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!