Company: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC)
Posted on: February 6, 2020
Work Safe, Make a Difference, and Be a Part of History with the
Waste & Fuels Management Project (W&FMP)!
At CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), located in
Richland, Washington, we are working to provide a sustainable
future for the historic Hanford area through the protection of the
Columbia River and the remediation of the Central Plateau. To
achieve our mission, we need exceptionally talented, innovative,
and driven people to help us reduce risks on the Hanford Site by
removing some of the most hazardous waste streams and facilities in
the Department of Energy (DOE) complex. If you would like to work
with a highly skilled workforce to achieve unique and challenging
goals that critically impact our environment and community, this is
your chance to be a part of our legacy!
The Waste & Fuels Management Project (W&FMP) is responsible for
the following work scope:
- Safely and compliantly storing, treating, and disposing of a wide
variety of solid wastes and nuclear materials.
- Providing integrated waste treatment, transportation, storage and
disposal services for all CHPRC cleanup projects.
- Management of stored fuels and capsules, including 1,936 highly
radioactive cesium and strontium capsules in underwater
- Retrieval and packaging of legacy transuranic waste for off-site
- Treatment and disposal of mixed and low-level radioactive
The responsibilities of a W&FMP Project Manager involves
reporting directly to the Waste Facilities Director to assist
Operations Management in daily operational needs. These
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Planning, executing, monitoring and closing out work as dictated
by the Master Documented Safety Analysis, Fire Hazards Analysis
(FHA), Resource Conservation Act (RCRA), Comprehensive
Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA),
Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and emergent conditions in the
Central Waste Complex (CWC), Waste Receiving and Processing
Facility (WRAP) and Low Level Burial Grounds (LLBG) within the
Solid Waste Operations Complex (SWOC).
* BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and related
* A minimum of 8 years' experience in operations, project
management, or related fields.
* Familiarity with CHPRC/Hanford systems and processes.
* Previous operational experience within Hazard Category II nuclear
facilities (i.e. Operations Supervisor, Shift Operations Manager,
Building Emergency Director, etc.).
Relocation Funding Provided
U.S. Citizenship Required
Shift Work Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), Richland , Project Manager, Executive , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!