Posted on: September 21, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lincoln SpragueAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $95,000 - $115,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
Richland, WA with offices across Washington we are a $50Million TOP
Ranked Engineering and Environmental Firm! Our core values are
centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting
your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also
gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an
excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing
our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable
clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! If you are
an experienced Civil Engineer, then please apply!Why join us?Do you
want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time
at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly skilled and
experienced Civil Engineer to join our team in the Engineering
industry. As a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for
designing, developing, and implementing various civil engineering
projects. You'll work directly with clients to ensure their needs
are met while adhering to industry standards and regulations. The
ideal candidate will have a BS in Civil Engineering and a minimum
of 2 years of experience in the field.Responsibilities:
- Design and develop municipal infrastructure projects, including
water and sewer systems, roads, and bridges.
- Develop and implement roadway design plans, including grading,
drainage, and pavement design.
- Create civil site design plans for commercial and residential
projects, including site layout, grading, and drainage.
- Use Auto Desk Civil 3D and AutoCAD to create detailed
engineering drawings, plans, and specifications.
- Collaborate with clients, project managers, and other engineers
to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Conduct site visits to gather data and assess project
- Review and analyze project plans and reports to ensure they
meet industry standards and regulations.
- Use BlueBeam to review and mark up project plans and
- BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in civil engineering.
- Proficient in Auto Desk Civil 3D, AutoCAD, and BlueBeam.
- Strong knowledge of municipal infrastructure and roadway
- Experience with civil site design and grading.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations. If you are a
highly motivated and skilled Civil Engineer with a passion for
designing and implementing civil engineering projects, we encourage
you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive
salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for
growth and advancement within our organization.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Richland , Civil Engineer, Engineering , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!