Front Office Assistant - Kadlec Clinic
Posted on: November 28, 2019
Description:Kadlec Clinic has exciting opportunities for Front
Office Assistants to join our growing team located in Tri-Cities,
Washington!Shift Details: Full time, 1.0. 8 hour day
- GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational
- One year customer service experience required.Preferred
- One year office experience, which includes receptionist duties
within a hospital or physician office preferred.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.Duties include,
but are not limited to, the following:As a Front Office Assistant
you will perform a variety of office assistant functions. This
position may require floating to other clinics.
- Receives, greets and directs patients, visitors and responds to
inquiries with tact and courtesy.
- Schedules routine and new patient appointments and generates a
- Enters new patients and existing patient's data into the
- Maintains patients' medical records and verifies accuracy.
- Verifies patients' insurance, collects co-payment and provides
receipt for patient.
- Orders all office supplies and necessities (paper towels, soap,
etc.) and maintains appropriate level of inventory.
- Answers/resolves billing inquiries on Kadlec Clinic accounts in
a professional and courteous manner.We offer a full comprehensive
range of benefits see our website for details
https://kadlec.jobs/benefits-informationOur MissionProvide safe
compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person
we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are
committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship,
excellence and collaboration.About UsLocated in sunny Tri-Cities,
WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the
region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service
excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by
combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with
evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec is proud to be part of
Planetree (Planetree.org) and continues to be recognized nationally
as a Best in Class Employer. Kadlec does not unlawfully
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age,
color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital
status, veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To
learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/Schedule:
Full-timeShift: DayJob Category: Administrative (Clinical)Location:
Washington-RichlandReq ID: 240947
Keywords: Kadlec, Richland , Front Office Assistant - Kadlec Clinic, Administration, Clerical , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!