Unit Secretary/CNA - 8RP
Posted on: November 26, 2019
Description:Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Unit
Secretary/Certified Nursing Assistant to join our growing
DEPARTMENT team located in Richland, Washington!Shift Details: 0.9,
12 hour variable shifts (primarily days). Shifts include
- GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational
- Current WA State Certified Nursing Assistant Licensure - WA
State MA-R Licensure required within 60 days from date of hire into
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Completion of a formal Certified Nursing Assistant program
- 1 year experience in a patient care setting preferred.
- 1 year secretarial experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.Duties include,
but are not limited to, the following:As a Unit Secretary/Certified
Nursing Assistant you will perform a variety of tasks to assist
professional nursing personnel in providing patient care in an
assigned area and related to the clerical and receptionist
activities; serve as the focal communication source in the nursing
station and perform related duties as assigned.
- Assist professional nursing staff with daily care of patients
by performing basic technical and non-technical tasks under
direction and supervision.
- Provide a.m. to p.m. care; e.g., bathing patient, peri-care,
personal care; makes bed, changes gown.
- Adhere to department procedures and standards.
- Measure and record vital signs (temperature, pulse, and blood
pressure), height and weight.
- Measure and records fluid and food intake and output.
- Document information following department procedure.
- Prepare patients for meals, assists in feeding patients, if
- Distribute water and other nourishments according to the
- Prepare room and bed for receiving patient, assuring a clean
and safe environment.
- Continue to observe patient's environment to ensure safety and
- Perform treatment procedures such as surgical skin preparations
and application of ice packs and heat following department
procedure and standards.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families and staff
demonstrating a positive and caring attitude; demonstrates
sensitivity to patient's emotional, social and mental health
needs.We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits see our
website for details https://kadlec.jobs/benefits-informationOur
MissionProvide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the
call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease
their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect,
integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.About
UsLocated in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit
healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for
customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to
the region by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with
evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec is proud to be part of
Planetree (Planetree.org) and continues to be recognized nationally
as a Best in Class Employer. Kadlec does not unlawfully
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age,
color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital
status, veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To
learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/Schedule:
Full-timeShift: DayJob Category: Certified Nursing
AssistantLocation: Washington-RichlandReq ID: 240985
Keywords: Kadlec, Richland , Unit Secretary/CNA - 8RP, Administration, Clerical , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!