Front Office Assistant - Neuroscience (Temporary)
Posted on: November 19, 2019
Description:Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Front
Office Assistant (Temporary) to join our growing Neuroscience
Center team located in Richland, Washington!Shift Details: Full
time, 1.0. 8 hour day shifts.Qualifications:Minimum Requirements:
- GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational
- One year customer service experience required.Preferred
- One year office experience, which includes receptionist duties
within a hospital or physician office preferred.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.Duties include,
but are not limited to, the following:As a Front Office Assistant
you will perform a variety of office assistant functions. This
position may require floating to other clinics.
- Receives, greets and directs patients, visitors and responds to
inquiries with tact and courtesy.
- Enters new patients and existing patients data into the
- Maintains patients medical records and verifies accuracy.
- Verifies patients insurance, collects co-payment and provides
receipt for patient.
- Deposits cash receipts.
- Prepares, routes, and verifies referrals appropriately.
- Prepares Medical Records to be scanned in system.
- Schedules routine and new patient appointments and generates a
daily list as applicable.
- Answers/resolves billing inquiries on Kadlec Clinic accounts in
a professional and courteous manner as applicable.
- Answers the telephone, takes messages and/or refers calls as
appropriate, and as applicable.We offer a full comprehensive range
of benefits see our website for details
https://kadlec.jobs/benefits-informationOur MissionProvide safe
compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person
we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are
committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship,
excellence and collaboration.About UsLocated in sunny Tri-Cities,
WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the
region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service
excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by
combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with
evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec is proud to be part of
Planetree (Planetree.org) and continues to be recognized nationally
as a Best in Class Employer. Kadlec does not unlawfully
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age,
color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital
status, veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To
learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/Schedule:
Full-timeShift: DayJob Category: Administrative (Clinical)Location:
Washington-RichlandReq ID: 241965
Keywords: Kadlec, Richland , Front Office Assistant - Neuroscience (Temporary), Administration, Clerical , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!