DOE Receptionist - Richland, WA
Company: Westech International, Inc.
Posted on: November 13, 2019
Position OverviewDOE Receptionist duties include but are not
- Assign, process, and account for all temporary proximity cards
and/or visitor badges issued to persons requiring access to DOE
areas of the buildings according to DOE criteria.
- Ensure adequate Airborne and Federal Express supplies are
stocked and provide receipts for shipments to DOE. Receive and
notify customers of package deliveries.
- Reserve shared-use conference rooms, such as those at the DOE
facilities and the Washington State University Consolidated
Information Center (CIC).
- Manage the check-in/out of Government vehicles by Federal
employees. This includes ensuring vehicle usage logs are correctly
completed after each trip, and compiling and submitting all logs
monthly to the DOE-RL Vehicle Coordinator.
- Write, review and maintain operating procedures/desk
instructions relative to operations.
- Coordinate receptionist support with the other DOE
- Assist DOE Correspondence Control with receipt of incoming
mail, collection of outgoing mail, including Fed Ex Shipments as a
service for building tenants on a daily basis.
- Assist DOE Correspondence Control with the collection and
delivery of mail twice daily, between 2430 and 2420 Stevens
- Assist with the receipt, processing, auditing and other
miscellaneous tasks in support of DOEs correspondence control
- Assist with other records-related administrative tasks in
support of MSAs Content and Records Management organization.
- Maintain metrics and performance information and submit with a
- Participate in audits, assessments, and corrective actions when
- Attend all required meetings and maintain required
- Participate and support MSAs safety programs and maintain a
- High School diploma plus 5 years of secretarial, clerical,
receptionist or other related administrative experience.
- Qualified candidates must be on time and have minimal unplanned
- Candidate must be able to use problem solving skills,
effectively analyze available information and use deductive
reasoning and analytical skills. This may involve going to
alternate sources for additional information and guidance.
- Effectively work with a variety of customers in high pressure
situations using tact and diplomacy while giving outstanding
- Ability to communicate well in written and verbal formats.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Microsoft Office
Outlook, Word, Excel), keyboarding/data entry accuracy
- Proven ability to communicate well (spelling, writing and
verbal) with a wide variety of customers.
- Experience maintaining calendars/scheduling.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team to complete the
full range of assigned tasks.
- Possess the ability to work effectively with customers,
co-workers, management and members of the public.
- Lift up to 35 lbs., sit for up to 3 hours at one time, and
keyboarding for 2 hours. Must be able to use both hands.
- Current drivers license, excellent driving record, ability to
operate a motor vehicle.Desired
- Prior Hanford experience.
- Basic knowledge of MS SharePoint.
- Experience with Hanford records management systems: Records and
Information Management Scanning Application (RIMScan), Integrated
Document Management System (IDMS), Suspense Tracking and Routing
System (eSTARS).U.S. Citizenship RequiredJob Status: Full Time
RegularCity: RichlandState/Province: Washington [WA]
Keywords: Westech International, Inc., Richland , DOE Receptionist - Richland, WA, Administration, Clerical , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!