Company: US Tech Solutions, Inc
Posted on: November 17, 2021
US Tech Solutions is seeking an "Administrative Assistant" for a
11 months contract position with a client in Richland, Washington
99354. Job Poster: Kunal Bhattacharyya Job Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision, performs advanced, diversified and
confidential administrative duties.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support.
- Perform administrative activities on behalf of management which
will include interacting with staff in the organization and with
- Perform secretarial and administrative duties in the support of
normal/department functions including word processing, record
keeping and filing, arranging meetings, answering telephones,
directing visitors and scheduling activities. Position
- Provide administrative support to the HR Leadership.
- Participate as a member of the department leadership team. Lead
special projects as assigned by manager. Provide first-level
leadership to student by serving as primary oversight and providing
daily guidance and direction.
- Maintain manager's calendar daily, managing a variety of
time-sensitive and confidential matters.
- Review and disposition all inter-office/postal mail for the
department in a timely manner.
- Prepare and track manager activities, to include: tickler
system, meeting materials, actions and signature items. Review all
action and signature items for accuracy, completeness and
- Maintain documents in accordance with recordkeeping
- Prepare and maintain the department business plan.
- Coordinate preparation of the department bi-weekly report.
- Coordinate department staff meetings (direct reports and
all-staff) to include scheduling, agenda preparation, presentations
and safety meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of the department budget, prepare
monthly budget/variance reports, track expenditures, reconcile
discrepancies and prepare accruals.
- Prepare travel authorization/expense forms and coordinate
travel arrangements in accordance with travel procedures.
- Monitor all department personnel qualifications to ensure
qualifications are properly maintained.
- Facilitate new department staff on-boarding (e.g. supplies,
equipment, office orientation), schedule performance appraisals,
and prepare personnel-related paperwork/records (e.g. SSIS,
- Prepare various reports, correspondence, and presentations
often of a confidential nature and for key audiences including
senior management and the board. Education:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 5 years of minimum experience required Job Requirements:About
US Tech Solutions: Your talent, our opportunities - This is the
premise behind US Tech Solutions. You have the skill we have the
opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the
right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions.
For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500
come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as
full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our
talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity
globally. Connect with our talent team today. USTECH was founded in
2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent
solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across
Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy,
Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are
headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the
USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as
one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five
consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three years. We have
also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business
since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our
website: www.ustechsolutions.com . U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an
Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or
military status, or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Inc, Richland , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!