Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program - NorthwestRegion
Company: Bank of America Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Please note that this requisition contains multiple locations but
there is not an immediate opening for every location listed*
At Bank of America, we're creating real, meaningful relationships
with individuals and businesses across the country. Each day, we
connect with 67 million clients through a growing specialist
workforce and our world-class digital platform. With each
relationship and connection, we are looking to provide care and
guidance for our clients when they need us most - whether they are
just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for
retirement. As part of our commitment, we are looking for the next
generation of Financial Advisors-those with a passion for growing a
long-term career and a drive to make our clients' financial lives
If you are an individual who is passionate about helping clients
reach their financial goals, join Bank of America's Advisor
Development Program and become an investment specialist in one of
over 4,000 financial center locations nationwide. From day one, you
will receive training from our-award winning Academy at Bank of
America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and
dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. The
Academy offers a defined path to becoming an advisor through a
multi-stage training program, one that provides you with the
necessary experience and skills to succeed in your role and
throughout your career journey.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor Stage I (FSA I), your journey
begins obtaining your Securities Industry licenses, where you
receive dedicated and personalized classes for your Securities
Industry Essentials [SIE], Series 7 and Series 66 Exams. Once you
obtain your licenses, you will be taught the foundational skills
needed to be an advisor - from acquiring, building and managing
client relationships to considering a client's complex financial
picture and guiding them with advice and solutions to help them
live their best financial lives, all while humanizing financial
interactions. Once you have reached your key milestones, you will
begin working in a financial center where you will help to deliver
Bank of America's core banking, investment solutions and approach
to client care. We will equip you with everything you need as you
move through the stages of development
Once you have demonstrated success as a licensed Financial
Solutions Advisor Stage I, you will typically progress into the
next role, Financial Solutions Advisor Stage II, where you will
continue to practice the skills you've learned by growing and
deepening relationships within a portfolio of clients. As a
successful Financial Solutions Advisor Stage II, you will have the
opportunity to advance in many roles within Bank of America and
Merrill. The Academy will support you along the way with dedicated
programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements.
Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in
residential loan mortgage originations must register with the
federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your
position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to
register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check
and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE
Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
We'll help you
- Build a successful career at Bank of America through
world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who
are invested in your success.
- Grow your business knowledge by using a defined consultative
approach with clients to systematically identify client needs and
- Earn your Security Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 and
Series 66 licenses (63 & 65 accepted, in lieu of 66) though
structured lessons and dedicated study time. You must obtain your
SIE within 30 days of being hired & your Series 7 & 66 within 120
Days - a requirement for the role.
- Build your network. Starting at a financial center, you'll
interact with banking customers, small business owners and higher
net worth clients alike. You'll be able to leverage our
relationships with one out of two households in the U.S. to help
eventually grow your business.
- Provide end-to-end comprehensive advice, deliver client
reviews/presentations with confidence and recommend strategies to
help clients achieve their financial goals and life
- Collaborate with core banking and investment partners. Connect
clients to all of the solutions we provide through Bank of America
and Merrill to meet virtually all of their financial needs.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor Stage I, you can look forward
- Unlimited potential for financial growth.
- A strong referral base from across the business through our
relationship with one in every two households.
- Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client
care with industry leading products, services, and education.
- Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and
optimize your practice as the industry evolves and changes.
- Opportunities to connect with experts including small business
consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
We're a culture that
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to
supporting the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to
help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect,
connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers
around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of
working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving
- Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your
- Is comfortable in a sales role, finding ways to nurture strong
relationships with prospective clients.
- Communicates clearly and confidently with clients from all
walks of life.
- Works well with others and collaborates productively to get
- Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a
- Likes to learn on your feet, adapting to new information and
seeking the right solutions for clients.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- Is thorough and will incorporate relevant regulatory due
diligence into daily to-do's and long-term strategies for
- Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a
- A bachelor's degree, or 1-2 years' experience working in the
financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals
were met or exceeded.
- Experience assessing client needs, identifying/recommending
solutions, and building/managing client relationships.
- Please note that this requisition contains multiple locations
but there is not an immediate opening for every location
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Keywords: Bank of America Corporation, Richland , Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program - NorthwestRegion, Accounting, Auditing , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!