Company: Gravis Law, PLLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Gravis Law, PLLC is seeking an Accountant to join its team. Gravis
Law serves people and communities across the nation by providing
uncomplicated access to world-class legal services. In 2019, 2020
and 2021 Gravis Law was ranked as the fastest growing law firm on
the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America. Before
applying for the position, applicants are encouraged to visit our
website at www.GravisLaw.com for additional information about
Gravis Law. A successful member of Gravis Law demonstrates
enthusiasm, confidence, and authenticity. Additionally, they thrive
in an environment that is collaborative and tech-savvy. Key member
of the Gravis Law team, the Accountant is responsible for
performing a wide range of duties within the accounting cycle
including, but not limited to: You will be part of a team of
professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the
company's finances. Must be well-versed in accounting principles
and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Must be comfortable navigating between multiple software platforms.
Must be comfortable with collections and communicating with clients
directly by phone and email. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Processing reconciliations
- Assisting with invoicing
- Assisting with accounts payable, which includes, but is not
limited to managing Purchase Order Requests, entering bills for
approval, processing checks, sending Form W-9s
- Managing deposits
- Assisting the CFO in developing KPI Reports, generating
reports, and presenting business insights to management
- Working in tandem with the Sr. Accountant to ensure all
accounting needs are met and accurately represented; and,
- Ad-hoc projects on an as needed basis.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (required).
- CPA License (preferred); 5+ years of related work
- 1-5 years experience with invoicing and reconciliation
- Ability to handle high volume workload in a fast-paced
- Must be comfortable working in Xero/QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to self-manage time and work priorities
- Detail-oriented, accurate and efficient.
- Works well on a team and individually.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- A positive and willing attitude and a desire to be part of a
growing legal practice that takes pride in making the legal system
uncomplicated, approachable, and accessible to everyone. *Any
equivalent combination of experience and training which provides
the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be substituted.
Full Time Employee Benefits at Gravis Law
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid time off for Vacation, Sick and 11 Holidays as well as
Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to cross train and grow within the organization
Base Annual: $50,000 Schedule: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (PST) required
Fully remote WORK ENVIRONMENT/CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Duties
will be performed in a standard office environment. Employees must
have the ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
consistent with Gravis policy. While performing the duties of this
job, the employee will occasionally be required to work weekends,
holidays, be on call, and some employees could be required to
travel overnight on occasion. This job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities,
duties, or responsibilities that are required of the accountant.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones
may be assigned at any time with or without notice. These are
considered essential duties and are illustrative of those job tasks
that are fundamental. Employees may be required to perform
additional related duties as may be assigned by management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Gravis Law, PLLC, Richland , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!