Company: Christensen, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Accountant II may perform various duties as a General Accountant,
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist, or Senior Fuel Billing
Specialist. Must have the ability to meet month end deadlines while
maintaining accuracy. The Accountant II performs intermediate level
accounting activities. Successful candidates will have professional
accounting experience and demonstrated ability to perform the full
range of required accounting duties, and have experience with
accounting software and Excel. Skills such as teamwork,
communication and problem solving are essential. This position
requires a minimum of a 2-year degree in accounting and 4 years of
SIGNIFICANT SKILLS & DELIVERABLES
- Ability to process a large volume of transactions within a
specified time period
- Performs moderately complicated accounting functions and
possesses ability to read a Chart of Accounts and interpret
- Somewhat familiar with Generally Accept Accounting Principles
and basic understanding of how to apply them.
- Ability to adapt to various accounting software systems and
other computer applications such as Excel while maintaining
- Ability to perform Accountant I functions and on occasion
provide backup and training to other team members.
- The ability to perform reconciliations of general ledger
accounts, vendor statements, BOL's to delivery tickets, truck
- Capable of prioritizing tasks to complete tasks within tight
deadlines; possess excellent time management and organizational
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and possess
the ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to assist with external and internal audits by
retrieving and providing exact information about assets,
liabilities, and transactions.
LEADERSHIP & TEAM REACH
- Work as a part of the accounting team, ensuring internal and
external customer needs are met at all times.
- Maintain interaction with the Operations team.
- Assist in maintaining updated process/procedure
- Possess the ability to lead both team members and become a
strong individually leader by example and dedication.
- May perform back-up functions for supervisor or other team
members as needed.
- Remain open to restructuring as the demands of the business
unit and company change
- Understand and live our Core Values
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of a 2-year degree in accounting and 4 years related
experience in Accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both
internal and external partners
- Strong understanding of Excel, particularly in manipulating,
sorting and reconciling large amounts of data
- Work well under pressure and meet hard month, quarter, and year
- Highly organized with outstanding communication skills
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
- Operates in a professional office environment
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel;
and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office
products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
DISCLAIMERPlease note this job description is not designed to cover
or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Christensen, Inc., Richland , Accountant II, Accounting, Auditing , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!