Posted on: January 12, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by Marcus Curiel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply' button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
Jobot is working with a fuel & propane distributor that is growing
and looking for an Assistant Controller to join their team at the
HQ location. The position will report directly to the Corporate
Controller while having tons of exposure to the C-Suite team!
Why join us?
- Strong reputation in the community.
- Great leadership and company culture.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits & compensation package.
- Ensures accuracy of financial transactions and ensures
processes align with company policies/procedures.
- Ensures timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end
closing in accordance with GAAP.
- Manage intercompany transactions and accounts.
- Manages accruals, prepaids, and inventory for the Operational
- Monitor and assess inventory costing and obsolescence.
- Responsible for managing all accounting functions AR/AP,
payroll, revenue recognition and fixed assets.
- Collaborates with the Controller & C-Level team to provide
insight and analysis of key drivers of performance.
- Monitor the cycle count program investigating large variances
and lead the year-end physical count.
- Records company card reconciliations and corresponding general
- Creates performance measures, monitoring processes and feedback
systems that support the companys objectives.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Manages communication across departments and with vendors.
- BA degree in Accounting/Finance or related study.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Ability to lead accounting functions and deliver results to the
- Leadership qualities.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply'
Keywords: Jobot, Richland , Assistant Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Richland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!